"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Banking officials said the banks would in effect provide much of the money to pay the interest due them.
- Banking officials said that only some countries in the Islamic world now bar the practice.
- Brazil will continue to pay 30 percent of interest as it comes due, banking officials said.
- International banking officials say the $900 million was not recorded in the country's published budget.
- Federal banking officials say nothing so drastic is possible this time.
- Second extensions are sometimes given, but not often, banking officials said.
- But Swiss banking officials said that without an account number, they could not help her.
- Banking officials point to recent reforms, like an increase in the amount of bank branches that foreign companies can set up.
- "We're talking among ourselves, some banking officials, others here in town," he said.
- That lack of regulatory oversight was a concern to American banking officials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.