"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Instead he joined with the other corrupt officials to profit from it.
- We should welcome the fact that corrupt officials may be exposed.
- How high a price do you pay to get corrupt public officials?
- "The corrupt officials and the crime gangs will do whatever they want with us."
- Over time, several corrupt officials in the restoration project went to jail.
- They order the corrupt officials to surrender, and soon find themselves under attack.
- It is a city of corrupt officials and organized crime.
- This is not free cash for corrupt public officials like the ones we have in our country.
- The problem is not indifferent employees or even corrupt officials.
- The government had set up a form through which corrupt officials could be reported online.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.