"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The panel would also like to question several Israeli arms dealers and Israeli officials involved in the arms deal, an American official said.
- Investigators say they next wanted to question officials at Hughes about what Mr. Pandolfi had learned on his trip.
- Mr. Olmert is trying to forestall such an inquiry, which might have legal powers to question him and other top officials.
- The session is the first of many planned by the Governor to allow the public to question top officials about state business.
- Prosecutors have also questioned current and former officials of the Democratic National Committee.
- He invited journalists to go up to the blockade with him to question Mayor Vitus and other Serbian officials there.
- It was there, straight and simple, when he questioned officials.
- He was one of dozens of residents who questioned officials about the plan at a recent meeting.
- Nonetheless, they confirmed that the Government had subpoenaed internal company documents and questioned officials.
- The department disclosed the settlement yesterday after a reporter questioned officials about concerns raised by several department employees that the deal provided special favors to Wal-Mart.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.