"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The 35 hours was a political decision," a Finance Ministry official said, "but it may become a really positive thing.
- "Japanese believe that people are essentially good," said a senior Finance Ministry official.
- "My feeling from the start was that the agreement was very ambiguous," one senior Finance Ministry official said today.
- "We want people to pay taxes," a Finance Ministry official said.
- "We are facing a serious situation," said a senior Finance Ministry official, asking not to be identified.
- But a senior Finance Ministry official vehemently denied that rates would be raised next week.
- "This is like a time bomb," a senior Finance Ministry budgetary official said.
- Japanese Finance Ministry officials were largely silent on the matter.
- Russian Finance Ministry officials say they have already received proposals for loans from several major banks.
- "The problem is not that prices would go up or down," one senior Finance Ministry official said in a briefing for reporters.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.