"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A management official said the union wanted to delay the elimination of any teams to 2004.
- "There were no real decisions to be made," a management official said.
- But he said management officials have worked hard at resolving those and other complaints.
- "Some owners don't believe players will strike," a management official said.
- The clubs, however, don't want to operate under the old system, one management official made clear today.
- Neither union nor management officials would discuss the labor dispute today.
- For months before negotiations officially began on May 13, management officials said the crucial issue was technology.
- It is just not the one some people, including management officials, would like.
- No senior management official has the power or the right to require his staff to use one working language rather than another.
- The management officials added, however, that the offer would be subject to the approval of the company's outside directors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.