"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But such leaks are rare, and the government already has ample powers to investigate officials suspected of revealing especially sensitive information.
- According to investigating officials, the arson attack followed a violent dispute between southern and northern Vietnamese refugees over the distribution of hot water.
- There are some efforts to investigate and prosecute local police and officials suspected of involvement in human trafficking.
- Six special prosecutors have investigated current or former high officials in the Reagan Administration.
- Investigating officials said the lapse raised questions about arrest reporting procedures.
- "They've been very good at prosecuting lower-level officials, but done nothing to investigate high-level officials."
- Exactly how, she asks, do Soviet reporters investigate officials?
- It operates in solemn secrecy and has sweeping authority to investigate public agencies and officials.
- According to investigating officials, much of the impact was taken up by the sand filled blast barriers.
- And it is even possible that an independent counsel could be named to investigate top officials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.