"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Other House officials, who declined to be identified, confirmed the reports independently.
- The documents were requested in a March 7 letter to House officials.
- House officials said today that they hoped to have it ready in about two weeks.
- Why House officials wanted the Capitol police off the case is not clear.
- A number of post office employees and other House officials have appeared before the grand jury.
- It also angered House officials, who said lawmakers there were ready to proceed.
- House officials are also elected at the same time with five for each House.
- It has not been made clear why House officials would have wanted to impede the case.
- House officials said requests for the Senate for next year total another $451.8 million.
- House officials have not yet appointed their negotiators but say they believe the differences can be worked out before the election.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.