"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These days, some officials even worry that the Government is doing too much.
- But officials worried that the real test was yet to come.
- But many officials worry about the implications that such standards would have on local control of public schools.
- Instead of seeing a peace settlement, many officials now worry about an increase in the fighting.
- Many officials worry, they say, that the best days of the Obama presidency are behind them.
- "This is the exactly the kind of scenario" that federal officials worry about, he said in an interview.
- But other officials worried that the cost would undermine its goals.
- Senior officials in Brussels worried that time was running out.
- Local officials worry not just about spreading drug violence but potential terrorism as well.
- Officials worried that an outbreak of disease could spread quickly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.