"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This provision was later applied to players who jumped to the AAFC or any other "outlaw league."
- In the process, the United States Football Association declared the ASL an "outlaw league".
- Playing in what detractors called the "outlaw" league allowed players to avoid the restrictions of the organized leagues' reserve clause.
- A national commission decided that the best way to deal with this situation was to dissolve this outlaw league.
- It was an "outlaw" league (not affiliated with major league baseball), and tried to lure big-name minor leaguers with generous salary offers.
- The league was considered to be an "outlaw" league since it existed outside of the law of the National Association.
- In 1959, the club was instrumental in forming the United Soccer League of Philadelphia which operated as an "outlaw" league until 1962.
- He played with several outlaw leagues after he was suspended.
- If a league was created without USSFA authority, it would declare it an "outlaw league".
- In 1913, he served as manager of the Cleveland Green Sox of the Federal League, which was at the time an outlaw minor league.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.