"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But Thorn said that the league would look into the matter.
- The league is looking to expand to other major cities.
- If they are satisfied, the league will look at that.
- Did the league look the other way because some of the players who failed the tests were high-profile ones?
- "I wish every pro league would look at our success."
- Later, he changed that somewhat by saying, yes, there are things the league will look into.
- You know, I really think I'm a character the league should look to market.
- The league will review the fight and will look to see if any players on either team left the bench.
- The league immediately looked to expand and also three of the original six teams did not make it to a second year.
- The players have lost over $400 million in salaries, and the league is looking at even more financial ruin.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.