"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With his leadership, the team led the Carolina League in winning percentage, and returned to the playoffs.
- The Carolina League was reduced to four teams during the 1970's, but has since doubled in size.
- Approval from the Carolina League is expected a month or two later.
- He was considered the best player in the Carolina League during its early years.
- His best years came as a member of the Carolina League, where he spent six seasons - from 1946 to 1951.
- In 1968, he went 9-6 with a 2.27 earned run average in the Carolina League.
- A former team of the same name had participated in the independent Carolina League between 1936 and 1938.
- He later served as president of the Carolina League.
- Leo moved up to the Carolina League in 1987.
- His baseball career also included time in the Carolina League.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.