"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He then moved on to play for various teams in the California League.
- The following year, he played for San Francisco of the California League.
- The Giants play in the northern division of the California League.
- There were various attempts in the 1800s and early 1900s to form a California League.
- He led the California League with 169 hits and 39 doubles.
- Still in the California League, they were unaffiliated from 1988 to 1991.
- He went 37-27 that season and led the California League in wins and games pitched.
- He has been associated with the California League ever since.
- He led the California League in runs and doubles (26).
- By 1900, the baseball diamond was completed on the northern end of the park, with a team to play in the new California League.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.