"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Three-category leagues usually account for only points, rebounds, and assists.
- He scored 33 goals and led the league in assists as well.
- That year he led the league in scoring with ten goals and seven assists.
- Welton leads the league in scoring with 10 goals and 6 assists for 26 points.
- Hedican led the league in short-handed assists during the 1997-98 season, with seven.
- Steve Nash led the league in assists with 11.4 assists per game.
- Last season, as a rookie, Kirby led the major leagues in outfield assists with 19.
- In 1997 Abarrientos average a career high 16.7 Points and a league leading 8.6 assists per game.
- He also led the league with 570 assists.
- He led the league with 97 assists in 1992-93 and finished third in overall scoring with 142 points.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.