"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Umpires in the Texas-Louisiana League can no longer kick out mascots, scoreboard operators or announcers.
- In 2000, he managed the Jackson DiamondKats of the Texas-Louisiana League.
- The following teams were, at one time, either a member of the Central Baseball League or the Texas-Louisiana League.
- The Texas-Louisiana League was inaugurated this past season.
- They were a member of the Texas-Louisiana League, an expansion team owned and organized by the league's investors, and brought professional baseball back to Pueblo.
- Buckley played professional baseball for the Mobile BaySharks in the Texas-Louisiana League.
- The team, which existed from 1994 to 1997, played in the independent Texas-Louisiana League, and was un-affiliated with any major league baseball team.
- The Amarillo Dillas were a charter member of the independent Texas-Louisiana League, which was formed in 1994.
- The Dillas were a strong team in the early years of the Texas-Louisiana League, claiming the regular season champion title in 1995, 1998, and 2000.
- The Texas-Louisiana League was renamed the Central Baseball League in 2002, and several new teams were added.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.