"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You were named guardian, but you could not undertake that.
- And Ale had been named guardian of the Wangs' only daughter, Scudi.
- The man had been named guardian of his orphaned niece and nephew, and needed a governess to care for them at his country estate.
- The boy asked instead that his father be named guardian.
- Ward was named temporary guardian for the European tour.
- His successor was named Toravi Nadawa or guardian of Nadawa.
- The reportage was so important to the defense that Aronson was named guardian to the Rosenbergs' children.
- He answered Rigdon's proposal to be named "guardian" by claiming that Rigdon and Smith had become estranged in recent years.
- Her relative's personal secretary was named guardian of the funds, and would inherit if she died before she remarried.
- After the Giffens moved to Mississippi, Grace McKee was named legal guardian for the luckless little girl.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.