"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Rahamut began writing a weekly food column for the Trinidad Guardian in 1995.
- Trinidad Guardian, June 8, 2006.
- He started writing as a journalist in 1991, working with the Trinidadian newspapers, the Trinidad Guardian, and the Trinidad Express.
- Seepersad Naipaul worked as a journalist on the Trinidad Guardian.
- Gomes established a reputation as a writer for the Trinidad Guardian and through public lectures and work with the labour movement.
- His father, Seepersad, desperately wanted to be a fiction writer but had to settle for working at the local newspaper, The Trinidad Guardian.
- As an attorney in private practice, Ramlogan also penned a regular weekly column in the Trinidad Guardian.
- "An enduring musical love affair" (Trinidad Guardian, 27 November, 2005)
- Trinidad Guardian (19 February 1995).
- "When the date comes, people remember," said Ray Davis, a soccer correspondent with The Trinidad Guardian.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.