"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As the Guardian spoke, it held out its hand to Palin.
- The Guardian spoke little and revealed less.
- When was the last time if ever that the Guardian spoke about that crime?
- Those had been the first words the Guardian had spoken to him.
- The Guardian spoke to people with Olsen at the hospital.
- The hands slipped out of his and the Guardian spoke again: "You have seen, sister?
- The Guardian has spoken to dozens of Europeans who have left, or are planning to leave.
- The Guardian spoke to one Dublin under-19s football and hurling club that had lost eight out of 15 players in the past 18 months.
- In many ways I think the Guardian doesn't speak to me as much as it speaks (most of the time) for me.
- The Guardian also spoke of the Slayed?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.