"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Met backs down after it tries to force the Guardian to reveal its sources.
- The Guardian revealed in August that BP withdrew from the bidding.
- The Guardian spoke little and revealed less.
- A 2003 Guardian investigation revealed poor workers' conditions and environmental degradation.
- The Guardian revealed that Venables and Thompson had passed A-levels during their sentences.
- The Guardian can reveal the public figures who received a Christmas card from David Cameron last year.
- The heads of elite universities were awarded an average pay rise of £9,700 last year, taking their average earnings beyond £333,000, the Guardian can reveal.
- The Guardian also revealed that the rats' brain size had decreased.
- Last week the Guardian revealed the extent to which it has criminalised its children.
- The Guardian has revealed that Shell accepted responsibility for two massive oil spills in the region that devastated a 69,000-strong community.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.