"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The two men looked at each other and then back to the Guardian.
- But we cannot do that without getting back to the Guardian.
- I used to turn to the Guardian for a balanced view.
- Well, at least our transport to the Guardian won't be that bad.
- Now, speaking for the first time, she tells her story to the Guardian.
- He stared at it and then back to the Guardian.
- He continues to contribute to the Guardian and to other newspapers around the world.
- He returned to the Guardian, but felt that his role was diminishing as the years passed.
- Our best plan is to leave everything as is and go back to the Guardian.
- However, when it comes to the Guardian, such privileged backgrounds come through.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.