"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Guardian telling us the day before the election that it had changed its alliegences being a prime example.
- It's about time the Guardian told us whether or not it actually wants us to buy the paper.
- The Guardian will be telling us that the world will be too hot for five hundred years,and it is all our fault.
- Guardian tells him to get used to bending the rules sometimes, as that's what it will take to replace Alpha Flight.
- These Guardians told you the same thing.
- But the Guardian is always telling us to emulate Sweden.
- If the free model works so well perhaps the Guardian could tell us how much profit its website made last year?
- "The Guardian just told me you'd heard the sound, son."
- The city begins to crumble, and the Guardian tells them they must leave before it is too late.
- Spin a bit harder Guardian, or better still, tell the truth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.