"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Unionist politicians are beginning to wake up, as advised by the Guardian.
- I have mentioned this repeatedly but no comment by The Guardian.
- Confronted by the Guardian and her companions in open combat.
- Today, that paper would of course by the Guardian with Carol's blog!
- The coalition (helped into power by the Guardian), is destroying the country.
- How to write a useless article 101 by the Guardian, stuff of the tabloids.
- She received a 4/5 review by The Guardian for her live performance.
- Why is it that we have so many articles published by the Guardian related to such a small minority?
- It is, you have to confess, a brilliant strategy by the Guardian.
- Now that number - reported here by the Guardian looks woefully conservative.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.