"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Cobra has given Nani three days to show that she is a suitable guardian; otherwise she and Lilo will be separated.
- BE supports families through every step of the study abroad process, from selecting schools to appointing suitable guardians and tracking their progress post-placement.
- It provided that Indian children under the proper conditions could be legally bound over to suitable guardians for a term of indenture not exceeding twenty years.
- No, the undines would no longer make suitable guardians.
- Given the choice, he could think of more suitable guardians of an instrumentality, but at least it looked as though they weren't going to hand it to Jennesta.
- If Your Majesty will insist upon worrying about the whole of the vast, distant future, then a decision must be made and a suitable guardian chosen, promptly but quietly.
- Mr. Waldman attributed the long hospital stays to a shortage of foster homes and the state's inability to determine quickly whether relatives of some infants might make suitable alternative guardians.
- The EU is undemocratic and anti-democratic and it is not therefore a suitable guardian of anybody's human rights.
- The EU is not democratic and is therefore not a suitable guardian of people's rights.
- I therefore move that she be declared incompetent to sit as a member of the Clan, and that a suitable guardian be appointed-Baroness Hildegarde-" "Objection!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.