"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was enough to make her believe in guardian spirits.
- For it was not proper that a woman should have a guardian spirit.
- She became a guardian spirit, keeping watch over her grandchildren.
- They try to act as his guides and guardian spirits.
- "They think you look like one of the old guardian spirits," she explained.
- Your guardian spirits are leaving you, making way for the life force, the Mother's power, to enter.
- After this each soul was assigned a guardian spirit to help them through their life.
- A guardian spirit can only do so much, I don't care what your stupid legends say.
- She claims that her guardian spirit is a long and light man called Virgil.
- The Maasai believe that each person is sent a guardian spirit.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.