"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Unlike child protective cases, children in divorce proceedings are not guaranteed the right to a court-appointed guardian by the state.
- Their signature on a legal document was worthless unless the court-appointed guardian agreed to co-sign.
- If the person has a court-appointed guardian with authority to make health care decisions, the guardian is the authorized surrogate.
- The party was held at the home of the court-appointed legal guardian, Lorraine A.
- I don't want you to go as a child, subject to a court-appointed guardian under Terran law.
- You're certainly free to seek other counsel, but you can't fire me as your court-appointed guardian.
- In the wake of that incident, the girl's court-appointed legal guardian applied to return the girl to the adoptive mother.
- A court-appointed guardian found that he controlled substantial bank accounts.
- His court-appointed guardians say he has since suffered no breathing problems or other serious illnesses.
- Ms. Greenberg also became Roy's court-appointed guardian, a role that she shares with another woman.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.