"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In retaliation, the Guardians of the Universe sent their Manhunters to pursue them.
- The Guardians felt responsible for the Psions and sent them to a distant galaxy where they could strive for comprehension.
- To do it, she would have to become both surgeon and scalpel, drawing upon the energy the Guardians sent her just as she normally drew on her own life-force.
- A similar message was sent to the goblins and the Guardians of Night, but the Guardians sent Rock Demons through a hidden entrance.
- Ask if the Guardian could send another "cod fax" of the sort that caught out Jonathan Aitken in 1993.
- Based on the recent arrival of New Krypton, the Guardians of the Universe have sent a fact-finding mission.
- As his motors screamed and his circuits went dead one by one, Guardian sent a last, short message to Mother-his companion, his friend.
- The Guardian sends Cerberus back to Tartarus.
- Rafik demanded when the Guardians had been sent on their way, well, but not overly, paid for their rescue work.
- Why can't the Guardian send Lyn Gardner to see this sort of stuff in future?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.