"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Guardian noted the game's short length, and many reviews criticised the "trial and error" nature of the play.
- The Guardian noted that Dublin's independent and underground arts flourished during the economic recession of 2010.
- The Guardian, however, noted that due to the nature of the role "one could say that she is not unduly stretched."
- The Guardian notes that he "suffered from deep depression and his anguish was often evident in his live performances."
- The Guardian notes that gaps in the background narrative "makes the foreground harder to trust."
- The Guardian noted that the series "hits the four-to-seven-year-old age group smack in the eye."
- The Guardian would note that at this time he established himself as "a maverick" who pushed established boundaries with "outrageous jokes".
- The Guardian noted drily that the idea "would appear to be far-fetched even by their own standards" and "Planning permission might pose a problem."
- The Guardian noted her public image, saying, "her positive profile could be the best thing Labour has got going for it with the election looming."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.