"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The narrator is an orphaned teenager whose aunt sends her to live with her new guardian, Arthur Rutledge, in his ancestral home.
- I live with my guardian and he will allow no one to harm you.
- A 10-year-old boy named Measle is living with his horrid guardian, Basil Tramplebone.
- An American boy, Cody (Thomas), whose parents have died, lives in Australia with his guardian, Gaza.
- O'Connor and his frail bride returned to the hill where he had lived with his guardian and purchased another hut there.
- This wasn't Ted's first visit to the mansion where Isabel lived with her guardian, Stephen Kelwood.
- She has lived with her guardian, Orwin, for years and has read every book there is on the Moonlands.
- That man brought the other man to the apartment on 150th Street where she lived with her legal guardian, Carolyn Thompson.
- Conradin, an orphan, lives with his legal guardian and aunt, Augusta.
- His parents died at a young age, he lives with his guardian and cousin, Nanase.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.