"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her column about San Francisco Bay area subcultures, "Culture Shocked," ran in the San Francisco Bay Guardian between 1997 and 2003.
- "Wall space: The Clarion Alley Mural Project uses public art to paint a home," San Francisco Bay Guardian, October 23, 2002.
- Barbara Stratford - Investigative reporter for the Bay Guardian, who helps Marcus expose what the DHS has been doing.
- "Let's hear it for free enterprise," said Bruce B. Brugmann, editor of The Bay Guardian in San Francisco, and a leading critic of the new proposals.
- On January 15, 2013, their longstanding rivals, the SF Weekly, was sold to the San Francisco Newspaper Group that publishes the Bay Guardian.
- Tim Redmond, executive editor of the venerable alternative weekly, The Bay Guardian, thinks it might, though the odds are against it.
- San Francisco also has spirited alternative newspapers like the Bay Guardian and SF Weekly.
- However, during a short lived advertising campaign in the mid-2000s, Brugmann became, literally, the face of the Bay Guardian.
- He has also been a columnist for the Boston Phoenix, Bay Guardian and LA Weekly.
- You look at the entertainment listings in the Bay Guardian, and jazz and blues get more space than pop and rock.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.