"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Whenever the idigenous movement leaders turn up in the UK the Guardian calls them racist knuckle dragging thugs.
- For instance a German sewage treatment plant plays Mozart music to break down the waste faster, reports the UK Guardian.
- An excellent (2007) interview by the UK Guardian provides more biographical information .
- The UK Guardian describes it Go wild in the country.
- Tobacco firm has secret North Korea plant (UK Guardian)
- In addition to having his cases published, Martyn has also written his own articles for the UK Guardian and for the Times.
- UK Guardian, Poem of the Week: "England in 1819".
- Jonathan Glancey, architecture critic for UK's The Guardian called it, "one of the most exquisite and revolutionary buildings of recent times".
- The UK Guardian and France24 were among the first international publications to run a story on the decision.
- She has also written for the Gemini News Agency, the Daily Telegraph and the UK Guardian.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.