"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The result is an impressive, if overly formal, austerity.
- No one wants a Senate that is overly formal or stuffy.
- But it made the overly formal reception all the more disappointing.
- It was a really warm atmosphere and felt very youthful, not overly formal at all.
- He didn't like their language with its overly formal structure.
- In English, one can be considered to be overly formal, and people tend to avoid it.
- He dislikes being overly formal to other people and only smiles in the company of intimate friends.
- Sometimes it does sound a bit overly formal, doesn't it?
- It is almost always acceptable to use the uncontracted form, although in speech this may seem overly formal.
- The goal of this was to create a Bible that would be scholarly yet not overly formal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.