"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In both cases, no formal charges were brought at the time.
- If formal charges are to be brought, I'll let you know that as well.
- It was not known whether formal charges had been brought against the men.
- Unless something changes, he is likely to stay away for a long time, with or without formal charges.
- She'd have to make a formal charge first, and call him to trial, for that.
- If you need a formal charge, you'll have to get one out of Franklin.
- No formal charges have been made yet in the assassination.
- He had expected a formal charge, a military court, and then, almost certainly, a beating.
- They could not come after him without formal charges pending, however.
- He said, "I'm going to bring formal charges against both of you."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.