"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But beneath that formal prohibition, members of other faiths do appear quietly to pursue their beliefs.
- The British official said sanctions could take various calibrated forms, including a simple condemnation but moving on to a formal prohibition on uranium enrichment, turning last November's voluntary agreement into a mandatory ban.
- In face of Edward's formal prohibition of an invasion, the disinherited could not mount an attack by land from England, and they therefore sailed from the Humber on 31 July 1332.
- Most states that sought to avoid an establishment of religion around the time of the founding placed in their Constitutions formal prohibitions against using tax funds to support the ministry.
- No Barriers to Action Speaking mostly off the record, several policy makers noted in interviews that there are no formal prohibitions that bar Mr. Greenspan from acting between meetings.
- Twice in 1648, in January and December, different groups of former King's Men tried to re-activate the troupe, despite the formal prohibition on play-acting by the Commonwealth regime.
- There are no formal prohibitions on changing one's religion.
- It is unclear whether there is any formal legal prohibition of the use of unofficial census figures for legislative redistricting, but such a move would be extremely unusual.
- The failure of the formal prohibition against yuta was acknowledged by government, but the government's stated ideals would not permit repealing it.
- Finally, it is recommended that this text should correlate and reinforce the formal prohibition of dismissal during pregnancy and maternity leave.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.