"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A formal indictment was expected in the coming days.
- An investigating judge will decide whether to bring a formal indictment or drop the case.
- The report is not a formal indictment, officials at the attorney general's office say, as arrests and convictions have already been secured.
- A federal grand jury is expected to decide on a possible formal indictment shortly.
- No formal indictment has been issued in that case.
- "The reason I'm doing this tonight and not waiting for a formal indictment is I understand the rumors are around," he said.
- In state secrets cases, the authorities can deny access to a lawyer until a formal indictment has been issued.
- While no formal indictments have been handed down in the case, some are expected in the next month.
- A federal grand jury will have to be brought together in a matter of an hour or so, and they must hand down a formal indictment.
- A formal indictment is expected within 20 days.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.