"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are often required to have formal authorization from the State to work in the Courts - and then are called certified court interpreters.
- The other countries either couldn't commit without formal authorization or had a policy of not negotiating with terrorists.
- The Swift program, however, doesn't seem to have any specific Congressional approval or formal authorization.
- Waiting for a formal authorization of his transfer from the Baptist Mission Union would have required six to eight months.
- Under the Privacy Act of 1974, my office must first have formal authorization from you before making an inquiry to the federal government on your behalf.
- "Normally, I would require formal authorization from a higher command authority," the Bolo told him.
- In other cases, however, the domains were set up with no formal authorization, sometimes without the knowledge of the communities in question.
- Offensive jihad was prohibited in the absence of formal authorization by a Muslim leader.
- Amendment No 5: the user should have the opportunity to request formal authorization from the competent authority for category 2 uses.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.