"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "He called it criminally irresponsible and wants a formal ban on space nukes to be declared internationally."
- Japan says there is no such formal ban, but admits it has yet to buy a foreign satellite for Government use.
- But he suggested that he would not seek a formal ban in such cases.
- The formal ban on American tourists remains in force and is not likely to be lifted until relations are normalized.
- In 1933 Berlin Radio issued a formal ban on the broadcasting of jazz.
- A senior Government official said there was no formal ban.
- Still after 1871, formal bans existed only in minor league baseball.
- The Japanese said there was no formal ban on the purchase of foreign satellites, for example, though none have been purchased by the Government.
- Six million of her albums have been sold clandestinely in Egypt, despite a formal ban by the authorities.
- Her request for a formal ban on dismissal during pregnancy is essential, and I will dwell only on this point.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.