"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Lawyers for both men said they would plead not guilty when a formal arraignment is scheduled.
- The next court date was the formal arraignment on June 14, and following that a preliminary hearing set for August 15.
- If the schedule announced by Dr. Allawi on Tuesday holds up, the first formal arraignments will begin next week.
- Mr. Martinez waived formal arraignment this morning and pleaded not guilty to each of the two counts against him.
- He pleaded not guilty to the other charges lodged against him by other youths at a formal arraignment held on November 7, 1968.
- A formal arraignment will be scheduled later.
- On October 8, Henley and Brooks were brought to court to face a formal arraignment.
- His formal arraignment was delayed while he recovered from deep facial cuts.
- The formal arraignment, scheduled for Wednesday, will conclude three days of hearings.
- He was ordered held without bail until his formal arraignment on Jan. 2.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.