"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Its first formal name, Douglas, was used only for a short time.
- This way both formal and common names will lead to the same article.
- Prior to this the hill did not have a formal name.
- Enrollment in school is another occasion where a child's formal or legal name would begin to be used.
- The other two men offered their less formal first names as well.
- "I would love for it to stay," she said of the sculpture, which does not yet have a formal name.
- At the time, they did not have a formal name.
- He will be chairman of the new company, which has not announced its formal name.
- This dog has no formal name in the Korean language.
- In fact the company never gave it a formal name beyond its number designation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.