"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The assistant considered filing a formal grievance, but feared arousing his boss's resentment.
- Finally, the union could file formal grievances against the company, according to its contract, although such cases can take years to arbitrate.
- For example: bringing a formal grievance will make the complainant a target, if not already.
- However, the tribunal would expect them to raise a formal grievance with you before bringing the claim, see our guide on managing conflict.
- Coleman has agreed to withdraw the formal grievance he filed with the players' union.
- The department, he said, told him to wait until he returned to Ohio State to file a formal grievance.
- Until now, Maurizi has never filed a formal grievance against Callaghan.
- Do you wish to file a formal grievance?
- Federation officials say, however, that they have received at least three formal grievances from athletes.
- If the representative feels the complaint is justified he files a formal grievance with the company that may take months or years to resolve.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.