"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A fairly formal atmosphere but the food is worth it.
- Bankers are expected to stay fairly formal, especially if they are meeting customers, but it is fine for an advertising office to dress down all week.
- "Each region has fabulous dishes, but most are not really suited to restaurant cooking, especially in a fairly formal place in a city," he said.
- Pupils wear a uniform, and the school has a fairly formal atmosphere.
- Redbrook Secondary appears to be run on fairly formal lines, with all pupils wearing a uniform.
- We had a nice dinner, fairly formal with four courses, though it wasn't stuffy or anything like that.
- The birthday celebration was fairly formal at the outset.
- Go for a fairly formal and conservative outfit, probably a suit, and keep hair under control.
- The second would be understood as is, but would be considered fairly formal.
- Classical music tinkles over a fairly formal dining room, so dress appropriately.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.