"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A person or business that files a formal complaint with the court.
- So far, the police have not drawn any formal complaints.
- But in 24 years on the force, he does not remember ever receiving a formal complaint.
- You can make a formal complaint by writing to tell us what has gone wrong.
- But Assembly officials said they have received only two or three formal complaints a year in the past five years.
- I think we should lodge a formal complaint with the police.
- "But if you don't make a formal complaint, no one's even going to be looking for him."
- "The first priority is to deal with the formal complaints."
- However, the police say they have not received any formal complaints.
- Then a formal complaint is taken before a judge with the husband present.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.