"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But until 1995, the city did not have formal title to its streets.
- The formal title varied by year, as listed in the History section, below.
- Might as well admit it, and give him the formal title of Leader.
- He was unpaid and had no formal title for this role.
- He had been working as a consultant to the department without a formal title for several months.
- This gave him, in practice, a greater authority on the ship than his formal title suggests.
- The books did not have a formal title in ancient times.
- Why in space was she, of all people, addressing him by his most formal title?
- In many cases, the general manager of a business is given a different formal title or titles.
- He did not take a salary, benefits or even a formal title.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.