"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With its formal simplicity and sensual directness, this picture recalls Edward Weston's nudes from the 1930's, in which women's bodies were reduced to combinations of simple geometric forms.
- It is also a symbol of Japan itself and an embodiment of qualities often used to define Japanese-ness in art: formal simplicity and emotional serenity.
- Its formal simplicity is characterized by the properties of homogeneity and isotropy (and the existence of similar entities).
- It wasn't instantly popular due to its formal simplicity but as modernism rose, so did the chair's popularity.
- Munro's sculptures were noted for their formal simplicity.
- The formal simplicity and rich suggestiveness of these objects gives them an emotional and intellectual impact unmatched by the other work here.
- Allen Lee Hughes's lighting clarifies the formal simplicity of the beginning.
- The sculpture of Tom Bills has the formal simplicity and referential richness that has defined some of the best American sculpture of the last 25 years.
- It lacks the grace of formal simplicity.
- Its laconic style and its formal simplicity have been likened to haiku by some critics.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.