"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then again, Close is involved with formal complexities you won't find in the assembly-line surfaces of Pop art.
- We turn to him out of our wonder at the beauty and formal complexity of Nature.
- Higher up, the design increases in formal complexity.
- Mr. Pare's respectful photographs seem concerned mostly with bringing out the statues' emotional and formal complexities.
- The strength of the newer painting is in the way formal complexity matches a distressed, dissociated psychology.
- Braindance has become one of the most distinctive voices in the underground, known for their pop sensibilities combined with technical and formal complexity.
- The affinity between the Baroque age and our own, however, goes deeper than the formal complexity common to both.
- The design's formal complexity is balanced and does not appear contrived.
- But their presence makes the important point that 80's abstraction, in both its hints of imagery and its formal complexity, was full of narrative implications.
- Indeed, a few are more interesting for their gusto than for their formal complexity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.