"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This however is not an idea that has a unique useful formal expression.
- But he is getting another look nowadays as an artist whose political passions found ideal formal expression.
- Webster's formal expression turned into a smile of his own.
- All these formal expressions of introduction and gratitude are so boring!
- The decision problem which confronted policy makers was given formal expression by Lipsey (1962).
- In December, the authority will begin inviting formal expressions of interest from the industry.
- Beneath the formal expressions of support for Israel, however, there seems to be a deeper disquiet.
- However, mine is more than just a formal expression of gratitude.
- Even under normal conditions the gift would be remarkable, since it is the first presented in this gallery as a formal expression of racial culture.
- But this movie is certainly his most formal expression of that vision.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.