"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- President Bush will not make a formal public appearance to announce the decision, officials said, though he may answer questions from reporters about it during the day.
- The sleeves and the collar can be stiffened to give a more formal appearance.
- Her formal appearance was occasioned by the hospital's annual meeting; she addressed a mostly adoring crowd.
- Totally new front and rear fascias provided for a much more "formal" appearance, along with a small increase in length.
- Also, more women have been working outside the home, requiring a more formal appearance that might warrant jewelry.
- "That is true if we are summoned to the throne room for a formal appearance," Polo said.
- Braids following the outline of curtains give a formal, traditional appearance.
- Susan made her first formal appearance since Terrell's death.
- Instead, he used his most formal and high-profile appearance since the start of the controversy to offer an abject apology.
- All of the major cities on the route scheduled receptions and formal public appearances.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.