"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This linear region is called "polarization resistance" due to its formal similarity to the Ohm's law.
- On the basis of these formal similarities they have suggested the possibility of a cultural link between the two areas.
- A certain formal similarity of the compounds to acetylcholine (see Chapter 4) was explored but this too led nowhere.
- These portraits show another, unexpected formal similarity.
- But carping about formal similarity may just be part of the Nimby syndrome.
- There are a number of formal similarities between the two kinds of fields.
- However, this formal similarity notwithstanding, possessing a complex-antiderivative is a much more restrictive condition than its real counterpart.
- Set side by side, the formal similarities of the work are striking.
- This leaves the visitor in the blissful world of formal similarities.
- The formal similarities with Occitan are most noticeable.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.