"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Well, that's one more out of the way," he said in a much less formal tone, and rubbed his face with both hands.
- "Miss Grant," he said in the same formal tone, then held out the rose.
- He spoke in a formal tone, as if she were someone to whom he'd only just been introduced at an evening party.
- On Friday's program, some of the voters read written questions in formal tones.
- The hard, formal tone in her voice set my heart racing.
- On the other hand a close business acquaintance will be surprised to receive a letter from you with a very formal tone.
- As if that were a signal, the Red sister spoke in loud, formal tones.
- "I thank you for your help and kindness," she said in a formal tone.
- "We are travelers from a far land," Hunter said in a formal tone.
- His voice, too, took on the formal tone of a court.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.