"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He consistently forgoes cleverness, formal rigor and any number of special effects.
- The connections with the later commercial pictures entail both formal rigor and a pervasive loneliness.
- The formal rigour is replaced by a distinctly expressionist visionariness.
- And its formal rigor is itself cause for hope.
- It was not easy to balance formal rigor with social content.
- The next big moment in the show appears to be 1917-1918, a period of intensive study and formal rigor.
- Its formal rigor makes an uncanny order out of images that, at first glance, look like no place or nothing.
- Classicism and formal rigor, as exemplified here in repeated movement motifs, are not the same thing.
- Yet what makes this remarkable film about industrial food production among this year's best isn't its sometimes shocking subject matter, but its formal rigor.
- Here again, shape and movement quality fused into emotional expressiveness without any sacrifice of formal rigor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.