"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And, more important, seeing the formal elegance in its carefully crafted syllables.
- Their formal elegance is balanced by an intense, pulsing humanity.
- Seen from a late-19th-century park across the street, the building has an almost formal elegance.
- These have an almost formal elegance and a serenity that sets them apart from the others.
- Back then the game had possessed a certain formal elegance.
- The arrangement was done in complete silence with swift efficiency and a formal elegance that Fallon found surprising.
- Though he ran for office as a populist, he relished formal elegance at home in Washington.
- There is a formal elegance to the material that's unprecedented.
- "North by Northwest," on the other hand, has the exuberance, the formal elegance and self-sufficiency of a great game.
- I found myself lingering in front of her pictures, almost guilty about enjoying their formal elegance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.