"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That idiom is what gives the show its weight and surprising degree of formal grandeur.
- His playing has a certain scope and formal grandeur - his interpretations have beginnings, middles and endings, and one rarely forgets where one is.
- The ascension of Apollo and his three muses up stairs to the platform, where they stand bathed in clear yellow light, lend a visionary, formal grandeur to the ballet's close.
- Her mad scene has a formal grandeur yet is pitiably believable.
- Though the room was not especially large, its high ceiling gave it a sense of formal grandeur.
- But faced with the formal grandeur of music composed for classical pas de deux, he struggles.
- The building has a formal grandeur which distinguishes it from the other remaining buildings on the site.
- By the third act the preceding lyrical and contemporary rhythms are left behind as Balanchine and Tchaikovsky work hand in hand, moving toward a dazzling formal grandeur.
- In the one case, as in the other, we find ourselves treading a middle ground, where formal grandeur of a specific kind alights on pots and men and finds in them much in common.
- Here was a true prince, easy and eager, but filled with formal grandeur.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.